Digital Kids Safety Summit
The Digital Kids Safety Summit, Feb. 11, 2013 in New York City at the Javits Center, provides a detailed understanding of safety and privacy issues for operators of kid-directed virtual worlds, social networks, online games, mobile apps, and tablet devices. It also gives you the latest developments on regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
Digital Kids Safety Summit caters to a variety of industry professionals, including marketers, lawyers, developers, publishers, and digital executives. In addition, the event provides useful tips and information for parents, educators, and caretakers challenged with the task of protecting children from online safety and privacy risks.
The Summit is produced in cooperation with the kidSAFE® Seal Program, the leading safety certification service for kids’ websites and interactive technologies.
- DHX Media Partners with YouTube on Paid Channels
- DreamWorks, Verizon Team on Million Dollar Turbo Racing League App Promo
- Apple App Store Hits 50 Billion Downloads
- Google Introduces Google Play for Education
- Kids Use iHeart Locket “Smart Necklace” to Connect with Diary App
- Warner Bros. Targets Girls with LEGO Friends for Nintendo
- AppCertain App Monitoring Service Debuts First App
- Rovio to Publish Third Party Titles Under New Rovio Stars Mobile Game Brand
- CPTV Partners with Ruckus Media to Create Digital Platform
- Saban Brands Welcomes Jack Sorensen as President of Mobile Social Games Division